Brewer Fanatic

9/28/08 Cubs (Guzman) at Brewers (Sabathia): 1:05 PM CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm killing time until the first pitch by playing Batman Lego with my five-year old. After two hours of watching her trying to master the controls without my help, the Brewers game will seem like heaven. I'd rather see Counsell at bat, nobody on base, down by one run, two out, bottom of the ninth than watch any more of a Lego Batman do nothing but turn in circles.

The Roof will be closed again today, as well as the wall panels. Gonna be a sauna in there again today.
Ugh. Guess it's the AC'ed club-level bar area for me then for a good chunk of the game. Hopefully they have the Packers game on too.

"I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of Men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the Age of Men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!"

http://www.tuckborough.net/images/aragorn-morannon.jpg

Lets go CC.

Offense, you're going to get at least 6 innings of Bob Howry, Kevin Hart, Randy Wells, and Neal Cotts. Don't let this opportunity pass you by!

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

I'm definitely nervous right now. I have to head to work in about an hour and a half, I don't know how I'll get anything done, lol.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

I'm killing time until the first pitch by playing Batman Lego with my five-year old. After two hours of watching her trying to master the controls without my help, the Brewers game will seem like heaven. I'd rather see Counsell at bat, nobody on base, down by one run, two out, bottom of the ninth than watch any more of a Lego Batman do nothing but turn in circles.

To keep my kids occupied, we opened up a pack of baseball cards. My 6 year old pulls out a Ryan Braun...coincidence...I think not!!!

We're now playing flip and I'm trying to get that Braun card off of her...is that wrong???

I feel like I'm going to throw up. I honestly can't stand to wait much longer. I've been waiting 22 years for this. I am going to live and die with each pitch today. During yesterday's game I was an emotional wreck.

The proper mix of wins and losses today is going to result the most jovial and epic flipout in the history of man.

Go get 'em guys!

To keep my kids occupied, we opened up a pack of baseball cards. My 6 year old pulls out a Ryan Braun...coincidence...I think not!!!

We're now playing flip and I'm trying to get that Braun card off of her...is that wrong???

Nice.

Hey, it's game day, take no prisoners...get that Braun from her!

Archived