Brewer Fanatic

2008 Playoffs Collecting

So anyone else like me saving just about anything they can get there hands on playoff related? I hope it's not another 26 years but in case it is I have been saving all the Journal Sentinel papers. The Wild Card section and front section from Monday as well as today's special playoff section. Anything else anyone has gotten there hands on?

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

newspapers, ticket stubs, gameday programs from the games, streamers and confetti from sunday, rally towels

the main thing i'm looking forward to is getting some great pictures on saturday. i plan on walking around the park and getting hundreds of photos of the stadium packed, the crowd, etc...

I have got papers from Monday and a almost mint ticket stub from Sundays game so far.

I wanted to get some confetti as well but never made down there and once we got to the bottom level we left to go back and tailgate at my car.

looks like I may need to get today's papers as well.

Have everything mentioned above but the hat. So sad that I can't find that stupid hat. I've been on the phone non-stop for 2 days to no avail.

They had the pennants at the Brewers Pep Rally, so I'm sure you can get them at MP. They' re like $5. They also had a pretty cool keychain that's playing cards and says Wild Card. It's kind of small and $7, so I didn't pick it up right away.

haven't seen any shot glasses, but I haven't really been looking for them.

So far I've tried to keep just about anything.

2 ticket stubs from Sunday

3 of the rally towels from the Brewers

2 of the TBS/FOX postseason towels from the pep rally

2 wristband raffle tickets from the rally

2 of the Octoberfest signs

looking for a complete mini-magnet set from this year. I have about half of them, but stopped buying them during the slide in mid September.

Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

haven't seen any shot glasses, but I haven't really been looking for them.

So far I've tried to keep just about anything.

2 ticket stubs from Sunday

3 of the rally towels from the Brewers

2 of the TBS/FOX postseason towels from the pep rally

2 wristband raffle tickets from the rally

2 of the Octoberfest signs

looking for a complete mini-magnet set from this year. I have about half of them, but stopped buying them during the slide in mid September.

complete magnet sets are readily available on ebay... prices are not bad either...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived