Brewer Fanatic

Brewers "Octoberfest" Logo

http://images.yuku.com/image/jpeg/d611559b8d216da84e53c35088d8459bbe17864.jpg

http://images.yuku.com/image/jpeg/11115c92872e63a63f4349ad6572937eef38d80.jpg

Best I can do, you didn't get them from me or anyone I know, haha.

Glad you like the Melvin shirt, another new playoff one in a few hours!

I even emailed someone in the marketing office to ask if they'd make these into shirts! I'd absolutely love to have one of these. I really like how the Brewers logo works with the Oktoberfest idea. They're a perfect match.
Yup that is how feel about the logo, it's great. I'm shocked they don't have shirts or have made it into a wallpaper at brewers.com.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

• 2 weeks later...

There were shirts (navy and goldish-tan) with this logo in the Fan Zone during the NLDS. I don't know if the Brewers acted on tristarscoop's suggestion, or if the shirts were already in the pipeline by then. I think they were $30.00, but don't quote me on that. They looked good.

I am considering a trip to MP this week to make my postseason merchandise haul; if I get there, I'll post an update.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

There were shirts (navy and goldish-tan) with this logo in the Fan Zone during the NLDS. I don't know if the Brewers acted on tristarscoop's suggestion, or if the shirts were already in the pipeline by then. I think they were $30.00, but don't quote me on that. They looked good.

I am considering a trip to MP this week to make my postseason merchandise haul; if I get there, I'll post an update.

That would be appreciated. I would love to get a shirt with that logo on it. $30 is quite a bit for a shirt though.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

They now have wallpaper with the Octoberfest logo on brewers.com (along with another nice one of the celebration after the 9/28 game):

http://milwaukee.brewers....l/fan_forum/wallpaper.jsp

Yeah I snatched the Octoberfest wallpaper a few days ago. But I did not see the celebration one until now. That is sweet!

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Would they put the wild card gear on sale at the winter sale?

I hope they do this so I only need to make one trip to Milwaukee and can get Keychains, Pennants, Jose Hernandez 2001 home to heroes jersey and wildcard shirts all at one time

Last year it was November 30th and December 1st

http://forum.brewerfan.net/viewtopic.php?t=9477

(edit - 30 days hath September, April, June and November...- hawing http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif)

OK, it was a nice day for a drive, so we ventured out to MP this afternoon. The Octoberfest logo is available on two shirts: a short-sleeved navy for $30.00 and a long-sleeved tan/gold for $35.00. They are Majestic products, so they probably carry a fit similar to the jersey t-shirts. I'm sure their price reflects their exclusivity to MP.

Other wild card merchandise which I hadn't seen in Madison included $12.00 mini bats, $12.00 team signed (stamped) ball (looked pretty much like the team ball, but with an additional NL WILD CARD stamp), $10.00 NLDS pin, $6.00 magnets, $6.00 key chain, and $3.00 bumperstickers.

There was no sign of the special Gameday program sold at the NLDS home games.

Considering it was the Brewers' first opportunity in 26 years to market postseason gear, I guess I somehow hoped for a wider selection of products.

As for the pre-holiday sale, if the pattern of the past few years holds, I would expect it to be the November 28-29 or December 5-6 (Friday-Saturday). Since that's not really far ahead, I am a little skeptical that they would already have the postseason swag discounted by then. Maybe after Christmas.

Having said that, they certainly seemed to have a large number of Octoberfest shirts, and you'd think they wouldn't want a ton of them in stock in April.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Sounds like the exact same merch they had during the 2 games. Nothing new.

As for the sale, I'm guessing they wouldn't do it November 28-29 as the 28th is Black Friday (day after Thanksgiving, huge sales everywhere) and it would really hurt the attendance, so maybe the week after would be better.

Archived