Brewer Fanatic

Tickets for Sunday on EBAY.

Weirdos19

In an effort to thwart unwanted sales persons inundating our site and selling highly overpriced and perhaps misrepresented items, we at Brewerfan have implemented a safety to the site. MBA is just a fancy way of us being able to put a one month "hold" on new members being able to post to that forum.
-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Was just thinking a few of us could meet up in that box that day. I just posted it here because I check this Forum all the time.

No harm intended. Couldn't believe people were bidding $150 for bleacher seats when I got those for $200/per.

If your cursor happens to make its way into hovering over the MBA icon, you'll see a tooltip that says, "This forum is set to "membership by approval" and is closed to non-members." http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

All logged in Brewerfan members are able to view the Trading Post. As Jamie says, one must be a Brewerfan member for a month to be able to post there. Those who were members for less than a month when the change in access was deployed have "grandfathered" posting access.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Archived