Brewer Fanatic

Who Throws The Ceremonial First Pitch Saturday?

iluvlamp
Henry Winkler

Fonzie statue melted down and cast into a robotic CC Sabathia statue before the game, which then throws out the first pitch.

Or Alex Sanchez. Couldn't have had Scott Podsednik's crappy 2004 without him, and we couldn't have drafted Ryan Braun without that high draft pick.

I heard this mentioned somewhere else but I think it would be a great tribute to have a representative/family member of the iron workers who died during the construction. Definitely should have Uecker catching if he dosen't throw it.

I heard this mentioned somewhere else but I think it would be a great tribute to have a representative/family member of the iron workers who died during the construction. Definitely should have Uecker catching if he dosen't throw it.
I think we have a winner here.

Never thought about them.

This would be perfect. I would be giving the person(s) a long standing ovation.http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

My first thought was the obvious one in Uecker, but Sheets would be kind of cool. He has been with us this whole time up to the playoffs and now that we're finally here he can't play. This way he can at least say he threw a pitch in the post season with the Brewers.

Archived