Brewer Fanatic

Wildcard Gear Finder thread

PeaveyFury
kohls in oak creek is now out of the caps, but have gotten a bunch of t-shirts and sweatshirts. they have the "roster" dark blue majestic shirts with all the players on the back, as well as the "on-field" hooded thermabase sweatshirts in dark blue and dark grey.

If anyone was looking to save a few $$ off an apparel order from the mlb.com shop, if you enter the promotional code AQUAFINA1 (all caps), it should give you 15% off your entire clothing order. I ordered the WC T-shirt and playoff hoody, which saved me $12 off a normally $80 order. It's only good through Friday October 3rd though, so be sure to place an order sooner than later if you still want anything they have available.

kohls in oak creek is now out of the caps, but have gotten a bunch of t-shirts and sweatshirts. they have the "roster" dark blue majestic shirts with all the players on the back, as well as the "on-field" hooded thermabase sweatshirts in dark blue and dark grey.
I saw the those at the Kohls in West Bend today. I must get the shirt with the roster on the back and the dark blue thermabase hoodie. That thing is sweet!

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Those hats are going for in some cases over a hundred dollars now on Ebay. Insane for a hat that is nothing special, I guess that's what happens when you make the playoffs for the first time in 26 years and there is a limited amount of something made. Why wouldn't MLB make more of these so they could make more money instead of the people selling these on Ebay.

Thanks for the heads up on the locker room cap and for the discount code, it pretty much zeros out the shipping and makes it what it would be plus tax in the store! http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

I haven't seen much playoff gear around, a lot of it must have sold out.

EDIT: It says the item is backordered, but will be shipped when in stock. It did credit to my account as pending though, which I suppose is promising, lol.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

• 4 weeks later...

quick question for you guys.

I am in Chicago and am going to drive north tonight to get a bunch of Brewers gear....kinda hard to find in Atlanta and I was wondering if I only make one stop where should I go? I wont be in town in time to make the store at the stadium, so what other suggestions do you have?

Thanks

ScottC

Quick answer, though I'm not in Milwaukee myself, would be either a Kohl's (where playoff gear was 55% off last weekend and non-playoff Brewers stuff 30% off), or the Brookfield Square MLB shop. At least, both are open into the evening.

I'm sure posters who are more local than I will chime in.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived