Brewer Fanatic

Wildcard Gear Finder thread

PeaveyFury

i heard the lockerroom hats are completely gone and no more will be produced, i'm happy i picked one up yesterday after the game
i heard the same. MLB saved me money by making the locker room shirts so unattractive.

$35 for an adjustable hat is also pretty steep IMO

i heard the lockerroom hats are completely gone and no more will be produced, i'm happy i picked one up yesterday after the game
I just read that on a ebay auction http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

They look good too but the guy wants $200 or best offer. If anyone knows were to get one or has one for sale LMK http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

$35 for an adjustable hat is also pretty steep IMO

Wow, $35...really! That's seems steep for any kind of hat. Although I prefer the adjustable kind over the fitted kind.

I went to MP last night and picked up a blue Brewer "playoff" shirt for both me and my son (I was really suprised they had kid's sizes). I prefer the shirts that say 2008 playoffs over the Wild Card shirt. I don't want to feel like I need to purchase a new shirt every time the Brewers advance to the another round.

In '82 I remember buying a "Brewer's - 1982 World Champions" shirt at Gimbels during the WS (I think it was between games 5 and 6). I held on to it until about 10 years ago when my wife convinced me that there was really no need to keep clothing that no longer fits me. I really wish I would have kept it.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

The only one I saw on ebay had a BIN price of $200 and someone used the BIN option which is just insane.
well if i would of known that people were insane for the cap, i would of got more than one yesterday http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

(edit: killed quoted emots --1992)

As soon as I go to order a WC locker room cap last night, they're sold out on mlb.com. Replaced this morning with some generic version. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

I called a couple local stores and Scheels Sporting Goods might be getting some WC gear in on Wednesday, so hopefully they'll at least be getting some locker room caps in then.

The MLB store at Brookfield Square had the grey shirts this morning. They told me they'll be getting shipments of the shirts in all week (though they're selling like hot cakes) and he claimed hats tomorrow around 4 or 4:30. I don't know what hat though.

I wasn't too big on the grey wild card shirt, I mainly just went to see what they had...but I bought it anyway. I figured it's been my entire life, I need to get at least SOMETHING (even if it's kind of celebrating second place). The only other one I want is the World Series championship one.

FYI, the locker room hat is available on MLB.com. Go to the authentic hat section and it should be there. Just picked up a hat, the grey t-shirt and the playoff hoodie. it's a lot of dough, but i figure i don't know when the next time this will happen so i better stock up now!
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

In Madison this evening, I checked out Penney's at West Towne, Kohl's behind West Towne, Wisconsin Active Sportswear at Westgate and (earlier today) the Name of the Game store in the new Lucky/University Square building.

The Name of the Game had a rack's worth of the gray shirts, I thought for $24.00 but it could have been $28.00. They had no Wild Card caps, but they had no shortage of NL Central Champion Cubs caps. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/mad.gif

Penney's and Kohl's were completely worthless for postseason gear. However, they have each boosted their supply of "ordinary" Brewers gear since my last trip there a month ago, and that is all on sale: 20% off at Penney's (with a $10 coupon I had, I finally scored a Sabathia shirt for $9.71 with tax), and "buy one, get one 1/2 off" at Kohl's. So if you are still seeking CC gear, your chances are renewed.

Wisconsin Active Sportswear at Westgate had four of the grey shirts: one L, one XL and two XXL. They also had youth sizes of the same shirt. No postseason caps.

The gray shirts seemed uncommonly long - the men's large came down almost to my knees. I'm not a tall person, but other Brewers shirts by Majestic don't do that. MLB.com has a women's style of the gray shirt, but Majestic tends to assume all women are wafer-thin, so I don't know if any of the gray shirts will fit me. I may have to just order an alternate cap online or something.

After 26 years, this shouldn't be such a challenge, should it?

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

There is a new wild card blue hat on mlb.com now. I rank it third behind the grey wild card hart and the blue 2008 playoffs hat.

In the mlb store there are grey hats for other teams left. Must be we quite exceeded expected demand.

I was about number 200 in line late after the game sunday and could see people were searching for the right size. While in line I noticed people leaving with loads of hats, one guy had a box full. should have offer him $40, but who knew brewer fans would once again just destroy expectations.

Archived