Brewer Fanatic

05/02/2006 Astros (Nieve) @ Brewers (Sheets) 7:05 PM, CST

JoeH33
  • Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[ Until you stop showing up for only the losses, you will have no credibility here. That's pretty much trolling. ]

Every time an opponent scores a run, I swear I can hear bucksman4's computer booting up.

[ I would rather make intelligent comments that actually incite conversation and make people realize that every team has flaws ]

Yah, if it weren't for you, we would have no idea that the Brewers weren't perfect. Thanks for keeping us informed.

Good grief, dude. You're the dictionary definition of the word troll.

You know, I'm really starting to like Billy Hall in center...No more benching Hardy so Billy can get playing time...Bench Brady and let Billy play!

I hear you, but after yesterday's throw by Rickie to nail Biggio at 3rd (and another missile into the dugout by E4 Weeks tonight) I'd rather Weeks starts to see some time in CF with Hall at 2B. Brady? He seems to have found his calling on the bench.

[ With Brady just getting that contract this offseason, management may feel forced to play Brady in center though. ]

I honestly think Brady will force his way back into the lineup naturally... but it does give the Brewers options if Clark goes down with injury or if another team comes calling for him.

Actually, my computer is very quiet when booting up. It must be someone elses.

I thought in order to be called a TROLL you must be a fan of another team. Last time I checked I was a Brewers fan. A rational Brewers fan.

Billy Hall made a play that everyday CF's dream of making. That play makes Rickie Weeks' defense look that much more pathetic and showcases what TRUE athleticism is.

Bucksman, you should have been here yesterday, or the day before yesterday, or the day before that. We had a lot of fun discussing when the Brewers were WINNING. It really is a great conversation, you should come sometime.

Archived