Brewer Fanatic

05/02/2006 Astros (Nieve) @ Brewers (Sheets) 7:05 PM, CST

JoeH33
  • Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Provisional Member

Bucksman, you've got to be kidding. Until you stop showing up for only the losses, you will have no credibility here. That's pretty much trolling.

Just look at Sheets' 2004 season. 274 strikeouts, 2.7 ERA. Last year there was about a four or five game stretch where he pitched consecutive complete games. Capuano just got his first career complete game. Enough said.

Verified Member
Quote:
buck, he made a good point, where were you the last week, its pretty weak of you to only come here when there lsoing.

He's obviously just a troll. He only comes here to mix things up when we are losing.

Wow, I must be making some pretty good points here if all you can do is bash me for how often I show up on here. I visit here on days we win. What's there to say when you win 16-2 or 9-0? YIPPEEE!!! I would rather make intelligent comments that actually incite conversation and make people realize that every team has flaws and we can improve in many aspects of the game before we can call ourselves contenders. Sorry if I offend all the homers on this board.

that's not what i would call incredible... there are many words i have for that blunder and incredible doesn't exist on that last...

today's game just makes no sense...

sheets implodes

sheets gets a hit

astros get a run on an unforced out to end the inning.

That's simply an inexcusable play by Koskie. Some Veteran guidance for the rookies.

Sheets fastball was horrible today. I was listening to the Brewers broadcast in the 2nd inning and only 2 of his fastballs were over 90 (1 at 93, 1 at 94). I don't know if Uecker wasn't calling all the speeds, but it sounded like a definite velocity problem for Sheets. Hope he isn't hurt.

Ben H has looked like the pitcher I always hoped he'd be after his success in the minors. Hopefully he can just forget about last year and before and build on this great performance.

Quote:
That's simply an inexcusable play by Koskie. Some Veteran guidance for the rookies.

I hear ya there. At least the majority of Rickie's errors come from trying to do too much. No excuse for a straight up brain fart like that.

Archived