Brewer Fanatic

05/02/2006 Astros (Nieve) @ Brewers (Sheets) 7:05 PM, CST

JoeH33
  • Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is tonight's lineup the greatest lineup the Brewers have trotted out since 1982? I'm serious. No bad-Chad. No Bad-Brady. Awesome!

For those interested.......

Weeks

Hardy

Jenks

Lee

Prince

Hall

Koskie

Miller

Sheeter

Quote:
Weeks

Hardy

Jenks

Lee

Prince

Hall

Koskie

Miller

Sheeter

Wow, not a weak link in that lineup. Top notch from 1-8. I think we'll score a ton of runs for Sheets tonight.

It really says something when 1-7 in your lineup could hit for 20 or more HRs on the season.

Houston Milwaukee ------- --------- Pos Player HR RBI AVG. Pos Player HR RBI AVG. --- ------ -- --- ---- --- ------ -- --- ---- 2B Biggio, Craig 3 10 .313 2B Weeks, Rickie 1 8 .272 CF Taveras, Willy 0 5 .286 SS Hardy, JJ 4 13 .269 1B Berkman, Lance 10 30 .333 RF Jenkins, Geoff 4 13 .298 RF Lane, Jason 6 11 .221 LF Lee, Carlos 11 21 .295 3B Lamb, Mike 0 0 .214 1B Fielder, Prince 5 16 .337 LF Wilson, Preston 5 11 .221 CF Hall, Bill 6 11 .348 C Ausmus, Brad 0 7 .333 3B Koskie, Corey 2 6 .294 SS Everett, Adam 1 13 .243 C Miller, Damian 1 13 .303 P Nieve, Fernando (0-0, 4.50) P Sheets, Ben (1-2, 4.00) 

I thought to myself this morning, "maybe Yost will start Hall in center tonight. I mean, Hall has 9 hits in his last 3 games, he couldn't possibly bench him?" And it came true.

With a majority of people here asking for it, the last thing we need is a group of people complaining when he makes the first error at some point. Live with it and take the big offense he gives us every day he plays. It should be fun to watch.

I was thinking the same thing earlier about Hall starting today. Too hot to sit and Hardy just sat. With Brady still struggling and the pitching matchup appearing to be in our favor seems to be the time to do it. Although his defense has looked pretty good so far in his limited action out there.

Go Billy and GO BREWERS!

Archived