Brewer Fanatic

05/02/2006 Astros (Nieve) @ Brewers (Sheets) 7:05 PM, CST

JoeH33

Well, the the owner of this website called him the definition of a troll, so I'm not the only one.

You didn't say he was a troll. You sarcastically said he "has made a lot of friends here".

I think that being a pretty high profile poster you should not stoop to petty little shots like that.

Perhaps a bit more dignity would suit you.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[ And Brian, back up your statement about me rooting for every other team but the Brewers. I challenge you to find one time....ONE TIME on this board where I've rooted for another team. What a joke. ]

Your shtick is tired. You only come around during games that go south because you think we all benefit from your "reality". I've got no problem with people and negative posts, but ALL your posts are negative. That's all you do.

I think it'd be 7-4, because Koskie's brain cramp was the only play that cost us a run. If Rickie wouldn't have gotten thrown out at 3rd Jenks would have just GIDP.

Everything would have been different with 2 runners on. We can't assume that Jenkins would have still hit a grounder to 2nd.

Archived