Brewer Fanatic

05/02/2006 Astros (Nieve) @ Brewers (Sheets) 7:05 PM, CST

JoeH33

[ Bucksman, you should have been here yesterday, or the day before yesterday, or the day before that. We had a lot of fun discussing when the Brewers were WINNING. It really is a great conversation, you should come sometime. ]

No, man. He's just "keeping it real", because no one who speaks positively about the Brewers ever speaks negatively about the Brewers. It's very revolutionary and edgy.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did I mention that statistically, Weeks was a horrible baserunner last year?!

SHEESH!!!

Not necessary. Can't people have a conversation without getting sarcastic and uppity?

Well, the the owner of this website called him the definition of a troll, so I'm not the only one.

Quote:
Last time I checked I was a Brewers fan. A rational Brewers fan.

Just saying that indicates that you consider the rest of us to be irrational. The sad thing about so many of these outbursts by the "losing posters" is that they take some kind of small sample and just go to town with it and then declare all who don't agree to be irrational.

I have no problem with you Buck, you actually agreed with me when I made an argument to the contrary of what you were saying. I don't think a troll would do that.

Rickie really has some growing up to do and it is getting more obvious as the season goes on. What the heck was he thinking by trying to go to third? My oh my.
@BrewCrewCritic on Twitter "Racing Sausages" - "Huh?"

Just saying that indicates that you consider the rest of us to be irrational.

Don't read too far into things there buddy.

And Brian, back up your statement about me rooting for every other team but the Brewers. I challenge you to find one time....ONE TIME on this board where I've rooted for another team. What a joke.

Maybe it's the leadoff spot. Maybe we should bat the pitcher leadoff.

I never liked the idea of Weeks leading off. For one it sends the signal that he's a valuable hitter when he's still a liability with lots of promise. For another, it puts more pressure on a young player.

I think it'd be 7-4, because Koskie's brain cramp was the only play that cost us a run. If Rickie wouldn't have gotten thrown out at 3rd Jenks would have just GIDP.

Archived