Brewer Fanatic

5/3/06 Giants (Schmidt) @ Brewers (Bush), 7:05 PM CST

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Schmidt is on cruise control apparently. 86 pitches through 7 innings, with the Brewers not mounting much of a threat throughout.

Jloos, no 7 run lead. That's why.

Quote:
Surprised not to see Bucksman here tonight.
Quote:
Jloos, no 7 run lead. That's why.

Ok, this is entirely not necessary. You may not like the guy or the way he posts. But to go on the attack against him, while he's not even here. Remarks like this are far worse than negative remarks.

I see now that you did, unfortunately it was while I was writing my post.

And don't think I'm just pointing this out to you, its been a problem through out this site. There is way too much talking down to one another. In general, the rule should always be, talk to people on here like you talk to people in person.

jloos19...

I just read through the chat for the first time, and I would like to refrain from addressing your comment because I would not have anything positive to say.

However, Dave Bush is impressing me tonight and I am very encouraged that he is not getting distraught by the lack of run support and is staying on his game. Props for going right at Bonds too....gutsy performance.

strawbossisevil...

Thank you for addressing his childish remark and defending me.

GO CREW!

I'm for getting Gross some consistent playing time in CF and seeing what he can do when he can string some AB's together. Brady has proven that he's not getting out of his slump any time soon, so why not give the kid a chance? He always puts together great at bats and he would be a welcomed addition to the lineup. Thoughts?

Be a man, who cares what you said, if people are that sensitive to comments they should not be in the chat rooms. Who cares if someone rips you, welcome to free speech. If you want to make fun of someone make fun of me because I dont care. P.S. This is none of my business just frustrated about no runs.

edit: Try to be a little less crass. -TC

I'd platoon them batting Gross against righties and Brady against lefties. That way Brady gets the advantage in his at bats which may help him get out of his current funk. Also Gross would be able to contribute to the offense by facing right handers.

Archived