Brewer Fanatic

Where are Madison bf'ers watching the game Wed?

cracklins

I was thinking of the Union myself, unless my office mate is still sick (in which case I probably should stay at work) or unless I decide to watch at home.

If others come to the Rathskeller (or Stiftskeller, whichever it is), someone bring a laptop so we can post. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Will Bob and Jim only be available on 620?

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I was thinking of the Union myself, unless my office mate is still sick (in which case I probably should stay at work) or unless I decide to watch at home.

If others come to the Rathskeller (or Stiftskeller, whichever it is), someone bring a laptop so we can post. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Will Bob and Jim only be available on 620?

I will be there, laptop in tow, and wondering if it is too early for a beer. I will probably decide that no, it's never too early, when the crew is playing in the playoffs. If you wanna share a BF pitcher, I'll be the one with a macbook and a blew longsleeve old-logo Tshirt.

I don't know how early they staff the Stiftskeller on weekdays (for buying beer).

I'm not a drinker but maybe I'll have a soda while you others imbibe. If wild-card caps were available I might sport one, but my ball-glove cap got the Brewers to the playoffs (or so I like to think), so maybe I'll just stick with what's worked to date.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I'm thinking of heading over to the new sports bar in Fitchburg where Fitch's Chop House used to be. A friend of mine said she thought it opens tomorrow-- anyone know if that's right? I don't want to drive there at gametime only to scramble somewhere else because it's not open yet.

For those with Union queries: Stift starts with beer sales at 3:00. You can buy bottles in the Rath any time.

I'll definitely be wandering down there as time permits, though I do prefer Bob/Jim so will likely be in my office for a good portion of the game.

Archived