Brewer Fanatic

Brewers Wild Card Hat

EdRomerosLoveChild

For the second link - I add the number I want and push "add to Cart". BUt that takes me to my cart which says I don't have anything in it?

Am I being really dumb - or is there something wrong with the site? Is anyone else having that problem?

Same here. I'm betting it's sold out, and that link is either a orphan they forgot to remove, or a placeholder if they were to get more in (although I've read that there are no more).

I really want that hat, but I am not paying $250 on ebay. Good golly.

I ordered the hat around 3 pm and just got an email saying they are out of stock and will ship once in stock. But I thought they said they weren't making anymore of them?

interesting. I wonder if i'll have one of those emails myself when i go to work in the morning since I ordered around 2 or 2:30. I would think they'd just refund the money to your credit card if they're not going to make any more of them.

"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

The price of these hats on ebay is outrageous. They are going for double the price or more. I went into Packerland Plus in Wausau (where they have a good supply of Brewers merchandise) and asked on Monday when they would get the wild card apparel in and the guy tells me Wednesday. I called today and he tells me that they had the hats and t-shirts come in but all the hats have been allocated. Then he asks me if I was on the list? Sure would be nice if when I ask on Monday about merchandise that they would let me know there was a waiting list for the hats, especially when I have spent probably upwards of 300 dollars there this summer on Brewers merchandise. I ended up going to Kohl's during my lunch today and they were putting the stuff out but unfortunately they didn't get the hats in yet. She said tomorrow they were getting in some more stuff, so hopefully I'll get one before the game starts tomorrow. I picked up a T-shirt and almost got a sweatshirt but decided against it.

Archived