Brewer Fanatic

Where can I get a playoff shirt today?

OldSchoolSnapper

I was just at the Fan Zone at Miller Park. The line to get in was around 20 minutes waiting time, Playoff hats, pennants, and bumper stickers were sold out. Sweatshirts were not there and won't be until Tuesday, and the only T shirts left after I got one were children's sizes. The representative for the Fan Zone told everyone that the shop hoped to have an additional 1,000 T-shirts tomorrow and some Sweatshirts. Other than that, they were not too optimistic at all. They seem to be running out of everything as soon as it hits the doors.
-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Is Kohls selling stuff?

are they selling playoff stuff?

I'm still looking for a Sabathia t-shirt... They never have them when I check on them, and if they do, they only have size small and medium...

Got a cool one on ebay yesterday though, it says "CC Sabathia for President"

$9.99 with free shipping. If you search them out, you can find them as they are buy it now and they seem to have an endless suplly of them.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived