Brewer Fanatic

NEED CRAZY DIE-HARD FAN FOR CBS58 ASAP -- NEEDS TO BE OLD ENOUGH TO REMEMBER 1982

Brian the Automator

Got a call from CBS 58 and someone wants to do a story for tonight's news (so this needs to happen ASAP). They're looking for someone who was old enough to remember the Crew losing in 1982 (I do, but since I was 5, it's pretty sketchy), someone in the Milwaukee area obviously (to interview), and someone who's probably a bit abnormally into the team (meaning most of you qualify).

Call:

Alina Machado

414-607-8170

..if you're interested. Thanks!

I was at all the home post season games in '82. However, I'll also be at the Brewerfest tonight (as I would assume most people who are abnormally into the team are)..so, not sure when I would have time to do this since I'm at work right now. I called Alina...got her voice mail.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

The station is around the corner from where I work. But when I called Alina at 1:30, I got her voice mail. But I had a staff meeting and then headed off to the pep rally. I figured after that ten people from this site would have beaten me to it.

They had on some 71 year old guy who remembers the Brewers and the Braves. Good for him!

Archived