Brewer Fanatic

Looking for Authentic Wild Card Brewers Hat

zachlaka

Ok I am looking for the authentic Wild card Hat the Brewers were wearing yesterday during the celebration. I didn't think that the fan zone would have any thing on sale right after the Mets loss so I didn't bother to go there after the game. Yet I bet the place was a mad house anyways.

All the online shops take you to an unavailable page and they are not available anymore. The MLB shop has a hat but not the same one.

I have some bobbles I can trade and I can pay cash as well.

~Zach

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n176/Zachlaka/brewers/1.jpg

Here is what is up in Madison that I know of. Lids at East Town is sold out Pro Image never got their order today like the guy told me yesterday they would. He said if the store at South Ridge sends any they will be there tomorrow and he was guessing they would have about 10. He said he would call me when they come in. I gave him my info.

Lids at West Town has them as of 1:30 PM today when I was in there buying my hat which is at the counter. They had 7 out on the counter and told me they had 12 in the back room.

It was 24.99 + tax

Lids and Fan Fair at the Grand Avenue both got their shipments early and are sold out. They both said they have tried to order more but were told not to expect anything.

This sucks. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Funny story - my brother in law was just at MP picking up my playoff tickets for me and as he was leaving a man approached him and asked if he was interested in buying the "last 2" Wild Card hats. My bro-in-law smiled and said he was sure they weren't the last 2, but how much did he want for them? The guy said they were going for $250 on ebay and that he would save him the shipping cost. My brother in law just laughed and said "no thanks" and walked away. Are people nuts?!

Called every Lids in the area, no one has them. Brewers store at Brookfield is sold out. None to be found.
the lids in the the janesville mall said yesturday they wouldn't have any for a week. was at the mall running a errand around 1 and just happened to walk past lids. they had a sign up saying they had the hats. that mall is dead or they would have prob been out of them earlier.

Archived