Brewer Fanatic

Champagne bottle from celebration signed by CC

jnatro

jnatro, i saw your post on neshak board, if you know anyone that got one that they are willing to trade, i really want one, i can't afford to buy one,

i don't even care if it is signed by a player, if it is, ok, if not, ok, please check my bucket and let me know what you are interested in, i also have some extra beloit bobbleheads from this year, and would even move my fielder 03 snappers bobblehead for this, please let me know, or let me know anyone that might have one...

thanks

I'll get some photos up later. Suppan handed it to me as I was right next to the dugout behind Attanasio's seats. CC was walking on top of the dugout and signed some autographs before getting down and back onto the field. I got a beer can from Hardy too. Was offered $500 for the bottle but not looking to move it. A few people got bottles near me but I don't know any of them.

Based upon comparable items around the league, it's in that 200 to 250 range. It's worth more to someone with an emotional connection to the team, which is why some guy offered you 500 bucks the day after the win. Over time, the price will settle in to the norm.

Archived