Brewer Fanatic

5/4/06 Giants (Hennessey) @ Brewers (Davis) 12:05 PM CST

jloos19
  • Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
No it's not but if he hadn't thrown 104 pitches through 6 innings he would have still been in the game and they wouldn't have had to use JDLR.

You might want to check your sarcasm meter. I think it's broken.

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

Sometimes when I read posts I wonder if people watch any other baseball games besides the brewers. There are other teams with many more problems than the brewers. Having JDLR and Cappy giving up runs from time to time is nothing. Somes teams cant get through innings without runs EVER. Its just part of the game and getting key outs is what determines alot of games. Fans simply react to every situation without comparing other teams. I think we are in pretty good shape and Jorge and Cappy are not going anywhere.

There's your insurance!!!

As far as Yost having Hall bunt, I don't think it was a bad call. Sure, maybe Hall doubles to the gap but maybe he strikes out or grounds into a double play. You're willing to sacrifice the chance for a big inning here in order to get that 1 extra insurance run. 2 run lead here looks a lot better than 1.

As it is, the lead is 3 right now so everybody is happy. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Kansas City has nothing worth acquiring that's on the block.

Tampa Bay is a lot more interesting. Orvella seems like an interesting idea to fill in the bullpen.

Seattle, Florida, Washington and Pittsburgh are other candidates at the moment. Still, I wouldn't expect anything before the deadline.

Robert

Quote:
Hopefully the pitching staff gives up no more runs so Davis can come away from this with a win.

The staff can give up 30 runs so long as the Giants never tie the game, Davis will still get the win.

If the final score is 17-16, but the Giants never tied or took the lead, the win goes to Davis.

OK, Jenkins haters... now whatcha got to say?

I have to say he is hot for now. I seen him look bad last night in his last at bat swing at one in the dirt. I will give him props he is hot right now. Will he cool off in the second half??

Archived