Brewer Fanatic

Miller Park Music - Help

Patrick425

I know there have been other related threads in the past. But I would like some help with some of the music they play at Miller Park. Not just walk up songs but music that they play before and after the game. There are some songs that they play before the game that do not have any words, so it's hard for me to describe. One they play is before the Brewers bat and it's a montage of Brewers hitting home runs. Every time they hit a home run, there's a loud symbol crash. There's another one that's been going though my mind (I'm not even sure if they play it anymore), and I can't describe when they play it, but they usually play it before the game at some point - no words, so really hard to describe. I've heard it at other sporting events. It's synthesizer type music.

Anyways, I'm trying to put together a CD of MP songs to play in the car over the next weeks as we are driving around going to playoff games.

Thanks.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

If you look at the other threads, most of this info is in there.
Actually, not so much. Many of the other threads deal with walk up songs. I'm looking for that, but I'm also looking for general MP music that you hear before games or after. For example, this thread talks mainly about walk up music. http://brewersfandemonium...ku.com?topic=11718?page=4

In one of the posts in that thread Brian asks about the operatic music played before the game, but no response. I couldn't find the above thread until just now. So, if someone wants to merge this into that thread, I'm fine with that. I guess I'm just hoping for more responses regarding general Miller Park music.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

I know they play parts of these these songs during the game. Sirtaki (zorba's Dance) - Míkis Theodorakis and Rose Royce - Carwash

At the begging of the game when they have the Brewers montage on the big screen they are playing a part of O Fortuna - Carl Orff

After the Sausage race the winners song is part of Samba de Janeiro - Bellini which was also played for goals scored during the Euro Cup 2008 games.

After the Sausage race the winners song is part of Samba de Janeiro - Bellini which was also played for goals scored during the Euro Cup 2008 games.

thank you...i have been trying to figure this one out for at least 5 years!!

Thanks a lot zachlaka. Perfect. Just the kind of stuff I was looking for. If anyone has any information on some the techno/synthesizer type music they play at times before games, it would be appreciated.

Whatever they play before the 1st inning depends on the pitcher...
I understand that, but I'm talking about music that they play at times during the 1/2 hour before the game starts. Now, I may be thinking of some music that they played in previous years. No way to really explain it. There are no lyrics (at least not in the parts that are played), just synthesizer type music. One has a really heavy staccato type beat to it.

Suppan is my favorite pitcher's music - Baba O'Reilly - The Who

Suppan is my favorite pitcher's music - Baba O'Reilly - The Who

One of my favorite songs. I saw the Blue Man group do that song last year front row at the Kohl center and was very impressed the way it sounded coming out of PVC pipes. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

For what ever reason Braun's first foul ball of an at bat almost always draws "Ice ice baby" out of hiding

In the last game I was at, they played Ice Ice Baby each time Braun went down 0-2 in the count. It was weird.

Maybe because he's a good 0-2 hitter? Or it's supposed to calm him down or something? I need to figure out the name of an instrumental organ piece they play sometimes when there is a conference on the mound. It sounds like something that would have come from the 1920s or 1930s.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Ok, I'm pretty sure I heard one of the songs that's been going through my head that they play sometimes at Miller Park during the White Sox/Twins game tonight. Not that anyone is going to remember this, but it was played during the Twins pitching change in the 8th inning when they came back from the commercial.

Na, Na, Na, Na, Na...........na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na.......na, na, na

There, no doubt that someone will get it from that! http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

I finally figured out the song they play when we win (Hawing - it's what they played after Braun's walk off).

Plain White T's - Our Time Now

Ooh, thanks! I heard it again on Sunday, well after the initial rounds of celebration so I could hear the "oh oh OH ohhh" part, but couldn't really distinguish the rest.

Not gonna lie, I can't help but like the "finally it's our time now" part.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• 2 weeks later...
Ok, if anyone is watching the playoffs. One of the songs that I have been trying to figure out seems to be played at Dodger Stadium whenever the Dodger's hit a HR. If you just saw Casey Blake hit his go ahead HR for the Dodgers, they played it as he was circling the bases. I've heard this song at Miller Park. I've heard it as a lead in for sports talk shows. It's driving me nuts. Anyone know what this song is??

I know not really what you're looking for, but the "Thank You Fans 3 Million Times Over" montage is with O.A.R. -- This Town.

Anyone else get chills everytime watching that montage the last series at home and the playoff games? I would be very interested if someone has a link to the video online anywhere.

Edit: The video in question:

Yeah, I agree that is a great song and montage. Actually what I am looking for seems to be a common song played at sporting events and from what little I have heard of it, does not seem to have words. It's synthesizer type music.

Did some quick research. I think this might be the synth song you're looking for:

. Gotta go to about the 0:47 mark.

EDIT: If that's the song you wanted, you can thank the fact that Manny just went yard again earlier tonight (triggering my weak memory) and this wonderful thread: http://www.baseball-fever.com/showthread.php?t=49277.

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Valpocrewsader you rule, I thought I knew that damn song but I couldn't place it, I searched it in Napster, see the album cover, and immediately curse my little sis, cause that's where I heard it. I do think that one part has highlight film potential if I'm desperate.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Archived