Brewer Fanatic

Game 3 Parking

AZBrewCrew
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know what time We should be at State Fair Park if we were Dumb enough to not get a parking pass?

I would like to be there as early as possible, but have no clue what time the shuttles start running? Also, I hear that is 5 bucks?

That article raises one big question for me: what exactly do they mean by ticket-holding fans? Walker makes it sound like only fans with tickets to the game will be allowed in. But, I read an article about the rumors of doing that for opening day in which one of the guys in the Brewers' front office basically said that wasn't practical, because what do you do for the guy who says he's meeting his buddy who has the tickets or for the guy who has yet to pick tickets up at will call? Or what do you do for anyone who may have bought a parking pass already without having tickets?

This makes me kind of think that the article means only fans with a parking pass will be allowed in the lots... that's waht it may mean by "ticket-holding fans." But then, why would they even bother listing the prices. Also, would they oversell the lot parking so that even some people with passes get sent to State Fair?

In any case, I have a hard time believing that they will be checking game tickets when allowing people into the parking lots.

All I know is that I would be beyond angry if I had a parking pass for Miller Park and they sent me to State Fair park. Is this really that difficult? By now they should know how many spots they have, how many they have pre-sold, and how many spots they can sell today.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

My buddy just called and said he was in the lot by 2PM and there were a lot of cars in before him.

He also said the lines to get into the stadium are huge right now backing up past the statues at the home plate entrance.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

I'm sure lots of folks just want to get in and make a day of it, so to speak. You can tailgate any time (you can do that without a game!), I'm sure a lot of photos will be taken today and a lot of souvenirs purchased. Heck, I bet most people will even buy ballpark food, rather than bringing in subs or snacks from home.

My buddy just called and said he was in the lot by 2PM and there were a lot of cars in before him.

He also said the lines to get into the stadium are huge right now backing up past the statues at the home plate entrance.

The long line to get in was likely because the doors to the stadium opened at 3:30. I got to the lots at 2:15 and was about a third of the way back in the Giants lot off of Bluemound Road. I had a friend coming to meet me who planned to park on the street and walk down, but he got into the area at about 3:15 and found no street parking within well over a mile.

I got into the lot no problem taking the Canal St. entrance.

My friend found out no buses were running to MP from his place so he had to drive down. Since he didn't have a parking pass they denied him entry and he ended up parking in the Palermo's parking lot. I don't know if his car was towed or he got a ticket of some sort but lots of people apparently were doing the same.

Archived