Brewer Fanatic

Game 3 Parking

AZBrewCrew

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah i am kind of in the same boat, I dont recall seeing an option to buy parking with my tickets either. Unfortunately for me I am flying into Minneapolis Friday night and driving down early Saturday (almost $300 diff in airfare), so hopefully I will make it in time. Ive even pondered the idea of buying a parking pass off of ebay.
Formerly AirShuttle6104

I'm expecting parking to be an Opening Day type mess, as I imagine people will come and tailgate for the experience and not go into the game.

I doubt they'll let anyone in who doesn't have game tickets, like they did for Opening Day this year.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

The literature that came with the initial postseason info said that not everyone was offered parking. If you had parking on your existing package, they offered you parking, and then it was somewhat random who got offered parking after that.

As for people tailgating without actual game tickets, I doubt that will be a big issue really. In the preferred parking lots, they've been making you show a parking pass to get into the lot for awhile. I would assume they'll do the same here because parking will probably be largely sold out before the game I'd bet.

I doubt they'll let anyone in who doesn't have game tickets, like they did for Opening Day this year.
this never happened. there is no way to enforce this.

what if your ticket is at will call?

what if a friend has your ticket?

great idea, but implementation would be difficult.

I'm guessing you won't have much luck with that route, TWR. All the stuff we got said that there is much less parking available than normal because of media space, special events, etc. I was lead to believe that buying parking in advance is the only way you can park at the stadium.

Here's the language from the Post Season folder;

Knowing that parking space at Miller Park for the Postseason will be very limited due to the extra space required for TV broadcast trucks and MLB functions, we automatically reserved parking for our SSHs. PLEASE NOTE: If you choose not to purchase parking in advance for Postseason, it is highly unlikely that you will be able to park at Miller Park grounds. GOLD PARKING does not exist for Postseason.

Full season accounts were automatically invoiced for preferred parking.

The vast majority of Partial Season Accounts that purchased a preferred parking pass for the regular season were automatically invoiced for preferred parking. Due to limited preferred parking inventory, we were unable to accommodate all accounts.

I'm guessing they'll just sell parking in advance so if you don't have a pass, you aren't getting in. At least for the preferred. That way you won't have the Opening Day fiasco where people with passes ended up going to State Fair because they sold those spots to cash buyers.

I called the Brewers on this issue - here was the result: They will not be selling any parking on the day of the game, but advance parking passes were still available, as of last night, for both games. To get a pass, you just need to go to the ticket windows at Miller Park.

I called the Brewers on this issue - here was the result: They will not be selling any parking on the day of the game, but advance parking passes were still available, as of last night, for both games. To get a pass, you just need to go to the ticket windows at Miller Park.

Good to know. Thanks.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

I highly doubt they will send you anything in the mail this late in the week. My tickets got lost in the mail, and when I called yesterday to get them replaced she said there was no way to mail them, I had to pick them up at will call. But as for parking, I believe general is $15. I'm not positive, but I think that's what I remember what I paid. If you don't wanna drive to Miller Park, there are a couple passes on eBay. They may be more expensive, but you can probably arrange it to be shipped to you.

I just called the brewers ticket office also, and they said that they will be selling parking on game-day, and that a parking pass was not required (at least for general parking).

Really??? My sister called earlier this morning, and the rep told her that if we didn't buy a parking pass today, there was probably no chance of getting one. This was for a general parking pass (made it sound like preferred was gone already). Weird.

Well I hope their are still passes available tommorrow morning because that is when I am hoping to get mine. Everyone at the ticket office really needs to get on the same page, they need to issue a press release or something because I am freaking out. I want to tailgate darn it.

My thoughts only;

There is no way they'll be selling Preferred parking the day of. They already warn that a lot of Preferred will be eaten by MLB, and they removed Gold parking already. But the kicker is, they've been having you show a parking pass to get into the Preferred lot already for some time, so I don't see that changing in the playoffs in any way.

Last year, I was given only an option for General parking with the playoff package, so that should carry forth this year that they tried to sell a lot of the general parking with ticket packages to seat holders.

So as I see it, most of the parking is probably going to be sold ahead of time, and if people start anticipating that, it may be sold out completely before the game. If I didn't have parking already, I'd buy it now and still get out there early.

Archived