Brewer Fanatic

HARDY SHOULD BE BENCHED FOR HALL

iluvlamp
I can't tell if these posts are for real or all tongue-in-cheek? I can't see coming down on JJ this early and he's been great in the field. While I too want to see Hall in the lineup EVERY DAY, I think it's better to have him take the majority of the starts at 3B or CF and that would allow the young kids to play as much as possible and still have William Hall in that lineup creating havoc.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

I think it's better to have him take the majority of the starts at 3B or CF and that would allow the young kids to play as much as possible and still have William Hall in that lineup creating havoc

I agree. I'd rather see Clark getting benched than Weeks or Hardy.

< You must be Bill Hall, since you didn't play this evening and nothing better to do you thought you come and join us.>

If so, HEY BILLY!!! It's been awhile since we've spoken! Glad to see you want some more P.T. Just wish you did it a little more professionally than airing your laundry on bf.net. I forgive ya though. Keep that good eye at the plate and man, awesome catch in CF (Jimmy Edmonds was even drooling).

I'm locking this thread for several reasons:

1) In-Game Thread comments belong in the in-game thread. Do not start a new thread simply to comment on a game.

2) Don't create subjects with all caps.

3) Don't write posts that say simply "hmmmmmmmmmmmm"

-----

Come on, let's keep this place readable.

Archived