Brewer Fanatic

MLB.TV question

tigerbrew

I'm a current mlb.tv yearly subscriber and I've tried signing up for the international postseason package several times but was rejected each time. I don't know why that is? Can I still watch live postseason games with my existing yearly package? If not, what can I do?

Edit: The mlb.tv "rejection"/ error message reads: "Our records indicate that you have purchased an equivalent product before. For the latest schedule of games, visit the MLB.com Multimedia guide. Click on the MLB.TV icon to the right of the game that you would like to watch." Does this mean I can watch with my existing yearly mlb subscription?

Kindly help me and many thanks, I really don't want miss any Brewers playoff game.

Do any blackout rules apply for this package? Would the games be blacked-out for me if I live in wisconsin? I don't know a ton about blackout details.

Yes they do apply. I live in TN and all Reds and Braves games are blacked out. It's not that bad when they're on TV, but when they're not it stinks.

When I log into my MLB.TV subscription I am told that there is a national live blackout, so I am unable to watch in that way. But, on the MLB.com homepage there is "TBS Hot Corner" which is allowing me to watch the pregame festivities from 4-different cameras angles. I'm hoping I am at least able to watch that during the game since I currently don't have television access. The quality is not very good though.

Archived