Brewer Fanatic

10/01/08 Brewers (Gallardo) at Phillies (Hamels): 2:00 PM CDT

Brian the Automator
  • Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm really not all that nervous (as I have been for the last 3 weeks). I'm just really, really excited and anxious! It's been so cool to go to ESPN.com and actually see a little Brewers logo in their post season section.

I agree that I'm more excited than nervous for today's game. In fact, it's the first time in like ten days that I'm not a nervous wreck before a game. It's quite nice actually.
I'm with you there. I got to work at 6:30 this morning so that I could get out of here by 3pm (stupid mandatory non-paid lunches) I'll be following on one of the game casts as my work blocks streaming radio (MLB.tv) then racing home as fast as I can to watch the game. I cannot sit still for the life of me, just need to get out of here soon!

GO CREW!

I have a meeting at 2 and then at 4. I will most likely catch about an hour of the game in between the two meetings. Here's to hoping that at around 3 the Brewers have a nice lead to ease my anxiety over not getting to watch the end of the game.

Can someone help me put my daughter down for a nap? She's not cooperating here.
Sing her take me out to the ballgame. In 82, when I was two, that -- along with driving me past the stadium -- helped to calm me down.

My son, who is now two, think Corey Hart is going to hit a home run today. I think he's crazy, based on current trends, but how can you argue with it?

Been watching baseball coverage all day and checking out web sites. Nobody seems to have given us a chance to win so I guess there is no pressure. I personally think the team that wins today wins the series.

Been watching baseball coverage all day and checking out web sites. Nobody seems to have given us a chance to win so I guess there is no pressure. I personally think the team that wins today wins the series.
http://images.yuku.com/image/bmp/52525e49ef885633cb731ab810d64eb5ad9ff21.bmp

At least Tim Kurkjian is a Brewers fan.

Can someone help me put my daughter down for a nap? She's not cooperating here.

Benadryl...the official child-friendly antihistamine of Brewers fans everywhere.

We've used that on plane rides. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

She's down. Hopefully she'll let me be until the wifey gets home.

In the meantime, I'm copying the end of the Mets game from my DVR to DVD. I'll copy the BBTN coverage later.

well, here it is, my last non-playoff post on Brewerfan.net. I won't be checking in again for another 8 hours or so.

Go Brewers! May you play well and without hesitation.

Go Brewerfan.net! May you cheer heartily and resist the urge to visit the vent thread.

Go Me! May you have the will power to make it until you get home from work today to know anything about the game.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I have a meeting at 2 and then at 4. I will most likely catch about an hour of the game in between the two meetings. Here's to hoping that at around 3 the Brewers have a nice lead to ease my anxiety over not getting to watch the end of the game.
Too bad for you first shifters. My third shift hours have finally paid off!http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Community Moderator

I'm starting to get nervous...

I could barely watch Sunday's game because I couldn't sit still.

Before Braun's slam last Thursday, I was pacing around the room from the 8th inning on.

Archived