Brewer Fanatic

10/01/08 Brewers (Gallardo) at Phillies (Hamels): 2:00 PM CDT

Brian the Automator
  • Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope Weeks and Hall don't start the game tomorrow, they don't look good defensively and offensively. Hope it's Durham and Counsell for tomorrow.

I would expect this to be the case since it is a righty. Question is what we do the next 2 games against lefties. Hall has looked useless and Weeks tends to make his errors in the worst situations.

I hope Weeks and Hall don't start the game tomorrow, they don't look good defensively and offensively. Hope it's Durham and Counsell for tomorrow.
With Meyers pitching, I'm sure they will. I'd probably let them go on Sturday against Moyer as well. Patience will be mandatory again.

Gotta chuckle.

After all the hate for Counsell most of this year, funny to see this.

(Not referring to you specifically, Tigerbrew)

Regular season = not necessarily Counsell....Playoffs is a different animal. Also, this whole 79-0 thing just tells me they're due.

That flyball play is EXACTLY why Counsell should be in....Weeks drops it and two more runs score.

Ninth inning coming up....how many wins again in the last AB??

I know it looks gloomy, but you have to admire the way Dale has put his mark on the team. Dale seams to press the right buttons. I know the players really like his style of managing and I hope he is at least on the short list for next year.

Outside of the 3 unearned run inning it's pretty much an even game. I know only 2 hits for us, but the Philly's haven't been tearing the cover of the ball. We appear a lttle tight at the plate, but let them get their legs under them. I see a 5 game series. Not sure which way, but we aren't going any where.

Archived