Brewer Fanatic

10/01/08 Brewers (Gallardo) at Phillies (Hamels): 2:00 PM CDT

Brian the Automator
  • Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Our position players are on pace to get perfect gamed and allow at least 3 runs with their glove. Attanasio should divert their paycheck to Gallardo and the pitchers, or the fans for having to watch ineptitude like that.

When you watch this team play today, both on offense and defense, you have to wonder what a miracle it is they made the playoffs. They are sooo slump prone and can look so easy to pitch to and beat. I hope we don't get no hit

Dont you think if CH is going to keep getting the Crew with the change up low and away you would move up in the box and maybe Robin Yount tells the guys that you can get hits by going to right field and hitting the ball where they are pitching it?

Blame Cam all you want... I agree with you, but Yo needs to settle down, hes falling behind every hitter.. And the offense needs to WAKE UP!
I think Yo has pitched as well as can be expected, and Cam was brought in for his defense. In that particular case his defense could have made up for Weeks/Hall, and he didn't. Sure, Gallardo walked in a run, but never should have been in that situation if his teamates had done their thing.

edit: completely agree about the offense

You may run like Mays...

I'm wondering, is there an easy way to figure out how many innings the brewers have been held hitless in the last few weeks, without having to go through every single gamecast? It might be my imagination, but they have to have no more than 3innings / game over the last few weeks with hits.

the bottom of the third was just downright sad. Yo is pitching beautifully and our crappy D lets us down. I know its hard to CATCH a ball, but come on rickie you're going to be an allstar someday. That was a terrible play by cam, anyway you slice it. Its the brewers way to let errors = runs. Its not surprising, but it hurts more today becuase Yo is dealing.

How in the world did I miss that the game was this afternoon? Why did I think the game was tonight? ARGH!!! And I have lots to do this afternoon, so I really can't pay too close of attention. NUTS!
Don't worry, you're not missing anything good thus far.

Funny thing last night on baseball they were saying both teams had defensive troubles and whomever played the Better Defense would win this series.

This oughta make you throw up in your mouth a little:

That was John Kruk saying that.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

One more note about Yost, the Braves got rid of most of their coaching staff this week and the popular assumption is that Yost will be brought in as bench coach and will take over for Cox in a year or two. As they were talking about Yost and Melvin I just thought I would mention this.

Archived