Brewer Fanatic

10/01/08 Brewers (Gallardo) at Phillies (Hamels): 2:00 PM CDT

Brian the Automator
  • Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've always thought that Cameron's rep is SO overrated. It's as though guys just know that he's won gold gloves, so he must be great. He takes bad routes to balls and just doesn't get called for errors because he doesn't really get to balls away from him. I mean, what kind of route was that??
Won't argue that it was a bad route and overall bad play by Cam, but he is a GREAT centerfielder

Ball 4 to Victorino was close, but I guess you don't get close calls when you've already walked a few in the inning.

It's hard not to walk people when you're throwing pitches in the exact spot your opponent is, and they're called differently for you.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

That wasn't an easy play by Cameron and if anything he has been underrated his whole career. The stats back up the defensive reputation completely, not like say Jeter. Heck Braun had problems with a lazy flyball because of the wind.

Archived