Brewer Fanatic

Brewers/Phillies NLDS: 2 pm Wed; 5 pm Thurs.

bucks2281

They have priority over the Twins or WSox vs. Rays, but this game is second on the totem pole. When the playoffs were on ESPN, these games started at noon. Notice the 8:30 pm local start at Wrigley on Thursday -- late start in Wrigleyville.

Why so early on Wednesday?

I assume because they are showing 3 games. It could have been 12:30. Personally, I'm glad to have this schedule rather than the 9:30 and 10 pm starts the Cubs get on Thursday and Saturday.

Crud. I have only one meeting all week and, of course, it's from 2-5 p.m. on Wednesday.

Now, the question is DVR or Gameday on the iPhone during the meeting?

Gameday on iPhone.

I could not handle not knowing whats going on.

Yeah, who am I fooling. This is what I will be doing.

Will Ueck be doing radio games or is there some national broadcast that usurps his right to call the game?

Ueck will definitely be doing radio games http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

There's a chance Brian Anderson will be calling our postseason games for TBS.

Crud. I have only one meeting all week and, of course, it's from 2-5 p.m. on Wednesday.

How about option C = Reschedule?

If they are good customers/clients that really know you, they should understand.

How about option C = Reschedule?

If they are good customers/clients that really know you, they should understand.

They are a great client. Also my largest. But I'm presenting a project we've been working on since January that has already been delayed and rescheduled once and has people traveling from around the state to attend.

At least it's not a home game!

This is a good schedule for me as there is only the one game where I will be at work and if I can I will be out of there a couple hours early. If anyone asks why I'll tell them I have something to do that I have been waiting literally my entire life to do.

Archived