Brewer Fanatic

Where you sittin'?

jhart05
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Patrick, I see this as a very nice benefit for season ticket holders. They are the backbone of the fan base, so I think it's great.

I do agree to some extent (since I'm a season ticket holder), but in that case it should have been done in a more systematic and equitable way. It seems like it was luck of the draw whether or not you got in or got stuck in a virtual waiting room. My friend told me that last year, as a full season ticket holder, he just got a flat offer to buy 4 terrace reserve seats. That makes a little more sense to me.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Thanks to ewizabeff, I'll be in Sec 129, Row 13!

I had all but resigned myself to missing the game, so I'm sitting my chair at work just fidgeting away the extra energy the knowledge of having tickets has given me.

Brewers game tomorrow, Packers game on Sunday. Holy crap!!

Section 229, Row 14, Seats 9-12.

I made a vow on opening day that if the Brewers made the playoffs I would wear a full uniform to their first home playoff game. I have everything I need for tonights game. The only thing I am missing is my dignity.

Go Brewers!!!!!

I used Wednesdays thing to get a solo ticket so my buddy could take his wife to the game (Her 32nd bday).

228 Row 9. I see Brewerjamie is in the same section, I'll be the one sporting the awesome Gross jersey and bad version of a playoff beard.

Well, the Brewers didn't lose yesterday when you wore the jersey, so why not?

Good point Rottino it is then.

IF you see a retro Brewers jersey with a sounds patch on the left arm or if you are in the general parking lot and see a 20ft flag pole with a navy blue flag with gold Milwaukee lettering flying from it that would be me. Come say hi. I don't bite I swear http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

I waited until it was official, I got seats in sec. 318 row 2 and 3 seat 3... somehow they are obstructed view (I don't understand how there can be obstructed view in the Club Seats)... 1e Corbeau is coming with me and he hopes his wife doesn't go into labor during the game. C'mon Brewers, give me a game 5

Woo hoo! Thanks to tonight's win I'm going to a Brewers playoff game for the first time since '82.

Tomorrow I'll be in section 104, row 12. Any idea how many rows there are in that bleachers section? Wondering how much my view will be obstructed from the overhanging second deck. Also hoping they saved a rally towel for me!

Just curious if anyone who was at Saturday's game noticed a blue flag with gold lettered "MILWAUKEE" on it in the general parking lot it was on a 20ft flag pole. Or if anyone noticed the green crossed bats logo flag hanging from the first row of section 440 for the first few innings of the game.

If so those were both my flags. Since they are so big only one can be flown on the pole at a time. So we took the green one inside with us and draped it over the Metavante Club for the first two innings until we were told by a MP official that we could only have it out between innings. Apparently you can't put signs or banners/flags over the railings unless it is between innings.

I know of few of my friends said they saw the green flag. Just curious who else saw it and from were?

Anyone get any email or any other information yet regarding the refund process. Credit card will be coming due soon. Would be nice to get that credit before then.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Archived