Brewer Fanatic

Where you sittin'?

jhart05

I'll be sitting at home here in Arizona, watching with the wife. I just Fed-Ex overnight shipped the tickets back to Wisconsin to the in-laws, who will be using the LDS and LCS tickets. I bought my plane tickets for the World Series, though. I never knew refundable plane tickets were so expensive. $1100 EACH!!!! But it will be SOOOOOOOOOO worth it if I get to use them.

Oh, seats are Terrace Box 426 Row 5 Seats 11-12. (kind of a slight downgrade from the regular 20-pack seats of 421 row 6)

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For Game 1 tomorrow, I'll be sitting at home in front of the TV I watched most all of the 130 or so games I wasn't able to attend this year.

Taking a half day vacation, having a couple friends over, and grilling out.

Anyone living around Lincoln and 71st in West Allis, that guy out on his porch, yelling "Go Brewers Go" at around 2pm, yeah that's me. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Flying in from LA for both games...sec 123 right behind the camera well by the Phils dugout Saturday. I'll be the dude with the Jerry Augustine jersey and the big grin...with my Dad who is still mad that the Braves moved. I cannot wait.

I want to track down GormanHarvey at the game and buy him a beer...that is one fan that never lost faith even in the abyss. If there is a 10th man in my book...it's him!!!

I will be in section 431 row 2 on Saturday

edit: Legacy 25GT...I'll see you Saturday!

sweet... make sure you at least say hi... I have seats 11 & 12 and I'll be wearing my white Prince Fielder jersey.

Legacy...will do! I don't know what seats we have exactly, but I'll likely be wearing my authentic retro Friday Ryan Braun jersey, if I get it on Friday like I anticipate. Be sure to say hi back!
Follow me on Twitter

By the way, to anyone out around Sec 202, Saturday and Sunday.

I'll be wearing my grey road jersey (no name on the back), my Brewer cap, and a left-handed glove.

My Dad will wear the blue alternate jersey (no name), and a Brewer visor.

Terrace 434 that is if the tickets I just paid half for off a guy on craigslist show up in the mail tomorrow like promised fingers crossed.

Haven't got tickets yet for game 4 though on Sunday hopefully it is not needed and I can save my money for some NLCS tickets at MP

OKk so I guess there will be a game 4 my bad for thinking otherwise lol http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

My tickets for 434 did not come and it was a scam I lost some money but I have since learned a good lesson and got other tickets from another post on craigslist. Thanks to the seller being a BF.Net member and my retro JJ Hardy bobblehead.

I am now moved over to Terrace Box 440 Row 1 Seats 1-4

As Brewcrew25 said this tickets may be high and far away but I have them.

DBox 120 row 2! Close enough to tell the Brewers to not swing at pitches in the dirt!
Well, by all means, be sure to tell them. Or bring a sign, in case it's loud and your voice is drowned out. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

section 126, row twenty something I believe, seats 21-22 or something like that. My regular season tickets were in section 111 so this is a new spot for me

126 is my normal season ticket location. Its a good spot, though the people standing up can get annoying sometimes.

I'll be in 211 on Saturday and 408 if there's a Sunday.

The only Brewer towels I have are the plain whit one from last year and a party like it is '82 yellow towel that Insomniac Ink gave out for free with a t-shirt purchase opening day. I think I will bring he yellow towel.

Anyone else get on on the "Last Tickets Available" offer? I just got an email saying it was my last chance to get tickets, so I just went to check what they had. I was surprised, they had tickets all over the park. I already had tickets to game 4 in the terrace, but I upgraded to 223. I was pumped about that. They went REALLY fast though. Probably 10 minutes and they were all gone. Anyone else get in on it?

Flying in from LA for both games...sec 123 right behind the camera well by the Phils dugout Saturday. I'll be the dude with the Jerry Augustine jersey and the big grin...with my Dad who is still mad that the Braves moved. I cannot wait.

I want to track down GormanHarvey at the game and buy him a beer...that is one fan that never lost faith even in the abyss. If there is a 10th man in my book...it's him!!!

Nice seats! I will be in 228 row 2 most likely wearing my gray 2008 Wild Card shirt. Seeing you will be that close to the Phillies dugout you should ask Charlie Manuel how long he's been "growed up"?http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

I didn't get in before they were gone. Guess it's the TV again for me tomorrow.
My understanding is that this was only offered to season ticket holders (by using there password). If you are a season ticket holder, then I'm curious as to why it's "TV again" for you tomorrow?

For this reason, I was curious why they offered this to season ticket holders, since they were already given the chance to get tickets. I was particularily suprised that they offered it to 20 game season ticket holders.

I'm wondering how it worked. I tried to get in right at 10am on Wednesday and was immediatly placed in the "Virtual waiting room". There I sat for 20 minutes before finally getting in. I tried for Saturday, but they were basically sold out.

My friend, who is a full season ticket holder, got in right away and got some pretty good seats. He kept trying and got more seats. Then he said he was locked out for about 20 minutes, but got in again and got some more seats. He basically got as 4 or 5 sets of as many as 4 seats together (mostly 2) scattered around the park. Most of the sets were for Sunday, but he also got some for Saturday. He sold them for a pretty good secondary market price, but still made some good cash on it.

It doesn't really make sense to me. Why would they just pull some more lottery participants entries and have a "second chance drawing" for them, instead of offering them to people, like me, that already have seats? I went on stubhub shortly after this offering was made on Wednesday, and noticed a lot of new listingss for tickets for Saturday's game. I'm sure this was from people that just purchased tickets and were now turning around and selling them for a profit. I don't fault these people for doing this (heck, that was my plan), but, as I said, I question why the Brewers would handle these "extra" tickets this way.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

No, I just got an e-mail with a password that said it was a last chance opportunity. I'm not a season ticket holder or anything. Just entered my name in the lottery.
Oh..ok. This wasn't the same thing. There was an offer for Season ticket holders that was on Wednesday starting at 10am.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Archived