Brewer Fanatic

Where you sittin'?

jhart05

4 tickets in Terrace 416 Row 14. Same exact seats as my full season. I also shared a quarter season with my brother so we have 2 tickets in the loge diamond box as well. We were in 217 row 2 for the regular season, but we got moved to 213 row 4 I believe.

If the games are anything like the last week it should be a riot. I saw every game but Saturday and probably filled my gas tank three times driving from Oshkosh every night. It was so worth it!!!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Terrace Sec 420. Row 21 I think.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

4 tickets in Terrace 416 Row 14. Same exact seats as my full season. I also shared a quarter season with my brother so we have 2 tickets in the loge diamond box as well. We were in 217 row 2 for the regular season, but we got moved to 213 row 4 I believe. !

You were there all season? I'm in 416, row 14 too. Same as my regular season seats.

Help Needed - We've got a salmon fishing trip planned this coming weekend (ya, I know, why didn't we know the Brewers would be playing in October?). Can anyone familiar with the Manitowoc/Two Rivers area recommend a good sports bar for dozen guys to catch game 3? Thanks in Advance.
I have exactly the bar you are looking for. It's called "Time Out Sports bar" and its in Manitowoc off the Hwy 42 exit I believe. I saw the Bucks beat the Spurs there at the buzzer when Andrew Bogut put a lobb in the bucket from Toni Kukoc. The bar went wild. It has TV's and projectors everywhere and it would be my best recommendation.

I will be in section 431 row 2 on Saturday

edit: Legacy 25GT...I'll see you Saturday!

sweet... make sure you at least say hi... I have seats 11 & 12 and I'll be wearing my white Prince Fielder jersey.

I'll also be partaking in an "all-day tailgate", which will include the viewing of Harvey's Wall-Bangers on a laptop in the parking lot.

Help Needed - We've got a salmon fishing trip planned this coming weekend (ya, I know, why didn't we know the Brewers would be playing in October?). Can anyone familiar with the Manitowoc/Two Rivers area recommend a good sports bar for dozen guys to catch game 3? Thanks in Advance.
I have exactly the bar you are looking for. It's called "Time Out Sports bar" and its in Manitowoc off the Hwy 42 exit I believe. I saw the Bucks beat the Spurs there at the buzzer when Andrew Bogut put a lobb in the bucket from Toni Kukoc. The bar went wild. It has TV's and projectors everywhere and it would be my best recommendation.
Much thanks, we'll be giving it a shot (got the same answer from someone else today also, so must be a good choice). So if you see a group of a dozen guys that smell like fish (and old spice), stop by and introduce yourself... on second thought, you may want to stay away.

Much thanks, we'll be giving it a shot (got the same answer from someone else today also, so must be a good choice). So if you see a group of a dozen guys that smell like fish (and old spice), stop by and introduce yourself... on second thought, you may want to stay away.

I won't be there. I don't get to Manitowoc too much, but when I go there, I try to hit up that bar. My buddy's uncle is the owner too. Good stuff. They have a great bloody mary if you happen to like that drink.

Terrace 434 that is if the tickets I just paid half for off a guy on craigslist show up in the mail tomorrow like promised fingers crossed.

Haven't got tickets yet for game 4 though on Sunday hopefully it is not needed and I can save my money for some NLCS tickets at MP

Terrace Box, Section 421.

YAY!

I've heard that's a pretty sweet location.

While reading this thread, I just realized that since the Brewers are participating in the postseason, season ticket holders who paid for the early rounds have now been charged for the whole shebang. Wowza.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived