Brewer Fanatic

Brewers Pep Rally

RickieDROPSbombs

I wanna make a suit out of rally towels..

I'll be there today, it's gonna be packed, but so what.. I'll be in full Brewer geek-dom, resplendent with light up hat and jersey (jersey doesn't light up, the hat does)..

I'll be there in the brand new long-sleeve ball & glove shirt I bought last night at fan zone (saw valpo crusader!). Rain or shine, baby!

I plan to be there in the brand new retro Villanueva jersey I bought last night at fan zone (saw ewizabeff!).

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

I'll be there in the brand new long-sleeve ball & glove shirt I bought last night at fan zone (saw valpo crusader!). Rain or shine, baby!

I plan to be there in the brand new retro Villanueva jersey I bought last night at fan zone (saw ewizabeff!).

I'll be working at the stadium and therefore can't go. I would be there in my Wild Card T-shirt that I didnt buy from the fan zone (didn't see Valpo, because he was always one bar ahead of us last night, thanks for waiting up Matty! :wink:)

Archived