Brewer Fanatic

The Unofficial Wes Helms Appreciation Thread!

brewcrewreview

I said jokingly a few days ago in the Non-Brewers IGT the Marlins would beat the Mets with their secret weapon, Wes Helms.

Thanks for doing your part, Wes.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Yeah. I've got to admit, I'll never blaspheme Wes ever again! Consider the Wet Ramp issue dead and buried, as far as I'm concerened.

Hell, this new emotion is so foreign to me, I'm not sure how to react to success as a Brewer fan.

I just peed myself, if that helps...

"So if this fruit's a Brewer's fan, his ass gotta be from Wisconsin...(or Chicago)."

I still hate Wes Helms. I may consider not referring to him as Fatty anymore. Still doesn't make up for the 2 game winning hits he had against us last year. If not for that we may have been in the playoffs last year.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

In an interview on XM after the game yesterday, Helms made some comments about Brewer fans and how they tend to boo everyone that use to play for the Brewers. He mentioned that he heard they did the same thing for Jenkins (I thought Jenkins got mostly cheered when he came back this year). Helms wondered if he would finally get cheered the next time he played at Milwaukee.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Archived