Brewer Fanatic

5/5/06 Brewers (Capuano) @ Dodgers (Lowe), 9:40 PM CST

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man I wish Capuano handled the bat a little better. He's supposed to be a decent-hitting pitcher, looks like he might know what he's doing, but just doesn't have a clue at the plate.

You know, I wonder it playing against Lowe is one of those pitchers guys should just not swing till there are two strikes. His sinker seems to wind up off the plate on each pitch even though they look like meaty fastballs the whole way.

His movement is sick. I think most who ridiculed the signing are more understanding. Had a solid '05, now a good start to '06

Alright, I've had just about enough of Brady Clark. We all know he can't hit for squat this year but if you're not gonna hit at least do the little things right. How about a simple bunt to move the runner to third??? Geez, a weak grounder to short was exactly what we didn't want there.

Archived