Brewer Fanatic

5/5/06 Brewers (Capuano) @ Dodgers (Lowe), 9:40 PM CST

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Cirillo gets that walk, does he score on JJ's double? Do we pinch run? Does Cirillo or said PR advance to 2nd on Rickie's deep fly?

If he had gotten on, I think we had the potential to get that runner around. Damn ump. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/mad.gif

< how many times this season has jenkins hit a bouncer to first?>

Jenks has looked absolutely horrendous up there at the plate all night. I know it sounds like venting, but I really think Ned should sit him down a game and let Gross play a game in RF. I can't remember the last time Jenks got a rest. Now's the time, he's struggling.

I'm sorry but I just don't agree with Yost (did he even make the call since he's canned?) for not putting in Turnbow here. I hate when we always have to wait to get a lead to use him. Even at home he won't use him in tie games.

On a predictable side note, Furcal, who was hitting just over .200, has 3 hits.

Quote:
Jenks has looked absolutely horrendous up there at the plate all night. I know it sounds like venting, but I really think Ned should sit him down a game and let Gross play a game in RF. I can't remember the last time Jenks got a rest. Now's the time, he's struggling.

He's struggled so much that he had raised his BA by 50 points in the last 10 games. Sit that bum down. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Now's the time, he's struggling

Huh? He had 2 hits and a home run yesturday didn't he? He didn't look good against Lowe, but he got a pitch up and ripped a low liner to first. 3 feet either way and it's a hit.

Hmm...as soon as I saw it was Nomar who was hitting, I suddenly got a sinking feeling in my stomach. After laughing to myself about yet another Cubs loss, how did I know a former Cub himself would sting us. P.S. Wise isn't the Wise of '05.

Archived