Brewer Fanatic

NLDS Game 3 in MKE - 2 tickets for trade

honuswagner21

Hello All,

According to the tentative schedule, game 3 is scheduled to be played in Milwaukee this Saturday. I have two tickets in the Terrace Reserve for the game however due to an unforeseen circumstance, I am unable to attend on Saturday. While I am completely disheartened by the fact that I cannot attend this Saturday, I am wondering if anyone who might have tickets to game 4 tentatively scheduled for Sunday in Milwaukee might be interested in a trade. To help sweeten the deal, here is what I am offering:

1. Game 3 in MKE is guaranteed to be played so you WILL see a playoff game

2. If you are offering tickets in a higher level section I will pay the cost difference

3. In the event game 4 is not played, I will allow you to keep the ticket refund in addition to any cost adjustment paid by me under condition 2.

I am located in Wauwatosa but would be willing to make arrangements to allow an exchange to take place within a reasonable distance. Please PM me directly if you have any interest in making this exchange.

Archived