Brewer Fanatic

The Shout out to Brewerfan.net for being the best site ever thread.

kiwi brewer

Just wanted to start a thread to say "thank you" to everyone involved in running this amazing site during the ups and downs that is Brewers baseball and giving all of us a fanfreakingtastic place to come to express our views, thoughts, banter, and senses of humor.

THANK YOU BREWERFAN.NET FOLKS.

we finally made it.

Seconded! I don't even remember how I stumbled upon this site, but since I did, I've checked in pretty much every day. Numerous times pretty much every day. Thanks Brian and all the mods for making this an amazing site and a great place to talk about the 2008 Wild Card Champions! Hopefully soon to be NL Champions!

This topic come up every so often but it can't be said enough what the site means to me. I sat alone watching the game, but was in the chat room with 20 some other guys who have the same passion as I do. Although most of us don't know anything about the other guys in the room and we disagree with each other from time to time, we act like we all are best friends. This site has helped me cope with a lot of stuff in my personal life a (big shout out to FTJ) and I thank the guys who run it.

I ran across this site when someone mentioned in a post on the brewers.com fan forum. I soon discovered that this one is just a littlehttp://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif better than that one, which I now rarely visit.

Thanks to all those who keep it going. http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/113.gif

Ironically, I heard about this site from the one and only Steve "Sparky" Pfifer, when he was the producer of Homer's show on WISN. It was the day of the draft in 2004 and Homer and Sparky were discussing Mark Rogers and a couple of the other draftees when Sparky gave Brewerfan a plug and said it had a lot of info on the draftees and minor league players. I checked it out and have been around ever since.

I have always wondered if Sparky was one of the posters.

Yes thanks again to everyone.

One of the 1st things I though about when we clinched (HAHA WE CLINCHED!!) was "Brewerfan is going to crash so fast today".

Thanks again to Brian, I said this in the In Game Thread but I belive he should have the honor of starting the Game 1 NLDS game thread.

Archived