Brewer Fanatic

Postseason Tickets

lbb020
This isn't really on topic of this thread, but I didn't want to start a different one. I have both a 20 and 10 game pack. I received my 20 game pack playoff tickets last week. But I have yet to receive my 10 pack playoff tickets. I ordered them when they went on sale, and looking at the confirmation email I received, it says "all orders shipped via U.S. Mail will be delivered within 7 days." It has been more than 7 days, almost 2 weeks. Have other 10 pack ticket holders already received their tickets? Should I start to get worried?

This isn't really on topic of this thread, but I didn't want to start a different one. I have both a 20 and 10 game pack. I received my 20 game pack playoff tickets last week. But I have yet to receive my 10 pack playoff tickets. I ordered them when they went on sale, and looking at the confirmation email I received, it says "all orders shipped via U.S. Mail will be delivered within 7 days." It has been more than 7 days, almost 2 weeks. Have other 10 pack ticket holders already received their tickets? Should I start to get worried?
I received mine middle of last week. Check which delivery option you selected... there were 3 options:

1. The default option was "Print tickets at home", for which they'd give you a link to print each of your tickets in your confirmation e-mail

2. U.S. Mail

3. Will call.

option #1 was $2.00, and options #2 & #3 were $4.00, if that helps you recall which you selected, but it should be on the confimation e-mail also.

I received mine middle of last week. Check which delivery option you selected... there were 3 options:

1. The default option was "Print tickets at home", for which they'd give you a link to print each of your tickets in your confirmation e-mail

2. U.S. Mail

3. Will call.

Yeah, thanks. I decided I should probably call today just in case something happened to them, and she just called me back. Apparently they were printed (and she thought shipped) on the 18th. She said she would do some digging, and get back to me. But if I remember correctly, these tickets didn't have any tracking or anything on them when I received them last season, so I'm not sure how she is able to track them down. Maybe I'll just have to go through my closet, find the shirt that shows off my muscles the most, and start going door to door!! http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/tongue.gif

FYI, I just purchased two 20 game packs for next year and received (paid for regular price) 2 Loge Infield box seats for Saturday's game as well as 2 of the same for home game 1 of the NLCS.

Thats a steal considering how much these tickets are going for online.

I'm sure they still have tickets left just like they did for opening day. For that, they sent like a third chance email to pretty much everyone who entered the lottery with a password to buy tickets (sinlge seats and SRO mostly). With 220,000 people in this lottery, though, it's kind of doubtful they will do that. They may select X people yet to have the chance to buy whatever singles/SRO are left as of Thursday or Friday.

Personally, to get tickets I would hold out hope that this may happen yet. If not, I'd head down to the game early on Saturday. Go to the ticket window and ask if any tickets are available. Some may open up depending on what MLB uses. (You may want to even consider calling at 9 am Saturday morning when the box office opens to see if this is the case.) If that doesn't work, head over to the ticket resale zone, which is along the first base side of Helfaer Field. My guess is that tickets will go for $100+ each for the terrace level, maybe a little cheaper for single seats and SRO. What I found on Opening Day was that club tickets were going for face value and SRO tickets were going for $30 each. So, prices may not be too bad. One thing to keep in mind is that everyone who really wants to go is buying tickets now - prices usually come down a little by game day. If the prices in the resale zone are out of your range, try to find someone who isn't a scalper and has an extra ticket or two.

FYI, I just purchased two 20 game packs for next year and received (paid for regular price) 2 Loge Infield box seats for Saturday's game as well as 2 of the same for home game 1 of the NLCS.

Thats a steal considering how much these tickets are going for online.

I did the same thing earlier today.....dropping $900+ for the whole package kind of hurt....but paying $35 each for Saturday's game is pretty sweet. I figured if we get to the NLCS, and if the prices keep skyrocketing, I could potentially sell my 2 tickets for $500+...in which case, i would essentially pay for my season tickets next year

(fixed code --1992)

Archived