Brewer Fanatic

Postseason Tickets

lbb020
Does anyone know what the Brewers are doing with the standing room only tickets? Have they already all been sold? Or will they go on sale like they normally do? I just talked to a guy with the Brewers and he just said 'all the information is online'.....so does that imply all the standing room only tickets are being scalped on stubhub?

I posted this in another thread, but could someone post a pic of their playoff tickets? I'm meeting someone to buy them tomorrow via craigslist and i would hate to buy some counterfeits.

edit: no longer necessary. its best that you don't unless you blur out the barcode/upc.

I have an idiotic question: If you buy a game 4 ticket from a broker and the Brewers sweep, do you get any sort of return
Yes, in fact I'm sure any reputable broker will give you just about a full return and perhaps hold back some sort of nominal processing fee. In fact stub-hub has something right on their web site that states this. Back when Milwaukee hosted the All-Star game, I had tickets but then I also got some tickets through work. So, I sold my tickets to a broker and had to sign something that stated that if for some reason the game was not played, I would refund the cash I received from the broker back to them.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

awesome rluzinski.....im jealous

It still hasn't hit me yet that those tickets will actually get me into a playoff game that the Brewers are competing in. My tickets from last year didn't end up having very much value. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

How were the SRO tickets distributed?
I won the ticket buying raffle, and by the time I was back to my apartment from class about 45 minutes in to the buying period, SRO were the only tickets left for game one with 4 together. They were $25 each, same as terrace reserved and Bernie's terrace.

I posted this in another thread, but could someone post a pic of their playoff tickets? I'm meeting someone to buy them tomorrow via craigslist and i would hate to buy some counterfeits.

Here's what my tickets look like. Again, I won the opportunity to purchase through the online raffle on Brewers.com. They were printed up at the stadium box office, and they look different than the ones season ticket holders got. There was also the option to print the tickets at home. The tickets you're buying could look like this:

http://images.yuku.com/image/pjpeg/4ef152a90887e5b6a8739b0375ee5fbff155acf.pjpg

I won the lottery as well and got some SRO seats.

I signed up to pick them up at Will-Call.

Does anyone know if I can pick these up at any point before the game? I'd love to get them sooner rather than have to worry about it on gameday.

You can pick them up anytime the box office is open. I got mine at window 7 last week Friday around noon.

If all the tickets are sold, how can the brewers website still say...
  • Purchase a 20-Game Ticket Plan for 2009 and secure the opportunity to purchase (1) NLDS and (1) NLCS game played at Miller Park. (Number of tickets for 2008 Postseason equal to number of 2009 deposits. Limit of 4.)

Just curious, I'm planning to watch the games on TV...

Whats the best way about getting tickets? I have heard scalpers in the lots. I just would be totally scared to go there and not be able to get anything. Stub Hub? Craigslist? I know we in Milwaukee don't have a lot of experience but I don't care what it takes I am going to be in the temple on Saturday.

Sounds like either scalpers or buying a ticket package for next year is the best way to go at this point. I'm glad I didn't give into cynicism and bought tickets with my sister (we share a 9 pack) a couple weeks back, even though things were looking bleak at that point.
The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

I would think they just forgot to take the 20 game mention off the site. They've had a lot going on, to say the least.

js is reporting this is still valid as of 9am this morning. i am sure they will release playoff tickets just like they do opening day tickets. there are always some left last minute...you just have to have good timing.

Archived