Brewer Fanatic

Best Place/Way to Get Playoff Tickets?

wallus

I am looking for tickets for the first home game on Saturday. I either need a total of 2 or 4 and would like to sit in the bleachers or "better". I know about ebay and stubhub but was wondering if there are better places to be looking.

I've been closely monitoring the ticket prices on stubhub.com and they seem to go up in price everytime I look. Infield Box for Saturday have gone up about $200 a ticket in the last week. I know it's not within a lot of peoples budget to spend that kind of money on playoff tickets, but consider that the prices will likely continue to go up as supply goes down. And good luck to everyone looking.

Also, don't rule out eBay and craigslist. I got a great deal on World Series tickets last year going through a desperate seller I found on craigslist.

EDIT: I wouldn't recommend counting on a scalper if you're looking for a good deal. That might work for regular season tickets, but for the playoffs scalpers have the high demand in their favor.

EDIT: I wouldn't recommend counting on a scalper if you're looking for a good deal. That might work for regular season tickets, but for the playoffs scalpers have the high demand in their favor.

A good deal, no. A cheaper price than are available on the secondary market now and during the week, yes. Wait until game day and you'll be buying what the brokers couldn't sell anyway.

I know this a totally different scenario but the ticket I bought from a scalper for the NFC Championship game in January was probably $200 less than I would have paid earlier in the week.

If you've got the time to refresh Craigslist every 5 seconds hoping to grab a decent deal before someone else then go for it. I don't think there'll be any bargains to be found on eBay either.

you can still commit to at least a 20 pack for '09 and get tickets according to the local news this morning

EDIT:

20 games gets you one ticket to the NLDS and NLCS

40 games gets you tickets to all games, as does a full season

LINK

1. Build time machine.

2. Buy a 20 game pack several months ago.

You can put it on my tab.

I've got a time machine for sale. It's broke though. It only goes forward at normal speed.
But its broke? So you have a time stopper machine!?

EDIT: This guy might be able to help some people out...

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d175/sbrylski06/timemachine.jpg

Archived