Brewer Fanatic

Wildcard Gear Finder thread

PeaveyFury
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The MLB store at Brookfield Square had the grey shirts this morning. They told me they'll be getting shipments of the shirts in all week (though they're selling like hot cakes) and he claimed hats tomorrow around 4 or 4:30. I don't know what hat though.

I wasn't too big on the grey wild card shirt, I mainly just went to see what they had...but I bought it anyway. I figured it's been my entire life, I need to get at least SOMETHING (even if it's kind of celebrating second place). The only other one I want is the World Series championship one.

The MLB store at Brookfield Square had the grey shirts this morning. They told me they'll be getting shipments of the shirts in all week (though they're selling like hot cakes) and he claimed hats tomorrow around 4 or 4:30. I don't know what hat though.

I wasn't too big on the grey wild card shirt, I mainly just went to see what they had...but I bought it anyway. I figured it's been my entire life, I need to get at least SOMETHING (even if it's kind of celebrating second place). The only other one I want is the World Series championship one.

FYI, the locker room hat is available on MLB.com. Go to the authentic hat section and it should be there. Just picked up a hat, the grey t-shirt and the playoff hoodie. it's a lot of dough, but i figure i don't know when the next time this will happen so i better stock up now!
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

FYI, the locker room hat is available on MLB.com. Go to the authentic hat section and it should be there. Just picked up a hat, the grey t-shirt and the playoff hoodie. it's a lot of dough, but i figure i don't know when the next time this will happen so i better stock up now!
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

Archived