Brewer Fanatic

My boy's rocking FB highlights...

Fatter than Joey

• 1 year later...

FTJ: Your son has some competition.

FtJ Jr. would clean this guy's clock http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

That first clip is hilarious -- you have 2 dudes waltzing, and then the QB standing like a statue, and then BAM!. Good stuff.

Okay, they do not need to be playing full pads football at age six.

I'd probably agree with this.... Flag FB can be pretty lame, however, I think that once you go to pads, then the big boys cannot carry the ball -- so you have some kids that will never get to carry the ball if you go to pads that early.

FTJ, nice work on the video and the kid has some serious passrushing skills.

Thanks! -- I had a lot of fun putting that together, I have to get cracking on the 5th grade sequel. He does a pretty good getting rid of blockers, and his tackling technique has improved. He is a devastating blocker as well -- however, blocking highlights are sort of lame.

The final play had me laughing pretty good!

Yeah -- That play was actually a 4th down stop. People were freaking out. It was pretty exciting.

Great tune as well.

Agreed. Somewhere I hope that the good people of Grimm Reaper are rejoicing in knowing their musical effort has been immortalized in a 4th grade FB montage.

Here is another video I put together -- I think you will like the song selection -- This is from the last game of the season last year, and they let Jr. carry the ball.

Your kid does have some competition from the second video.....those hits are freakin great

IF that kid was *that* good, he'd have at least some Skid Row, or White Lion background music.... http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Iron Maiden rules. I have a new found (well, re-found) respect for them since seeing their live in concert movie on Palladium. Bruce can still hit the high notes.

And as I said to you before, your son is like Jared Allen.....but sober.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Gobias: Thank you for linking that video. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. I still can't decide which hit I like more... but I was definitely waiting for when I could see "Sevilla" on the back of a black jersey in the second clip. Like a heat-seeking missle.

FtJ: Glad to see another rockin' Tate Jr. highlight reel. Keep 'em coming, of course http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Archived