Brewer Fanatic

9/28/08 Cubs (Guzman) at Brewers (Sabathia): 1:05 PM CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CC's year surpasses any of Brett's as most unbelievable year by a Wisconsin athlete. I love Brett, but nothing can compare to what the big fellow did. Without Mookie Wilson, I don't think the Mets are going to win this.
Formerly Andersoc420

I now know that I have totally warped my entire family.

Not only was I jumping around the living room, but my wife was yelling and my 10 year-old-son and 3-year-old daughter were hooting and hollering right along with us.

Same here with my wife and 10- and 5-year old daughters. Although I think the younger one is just screaming for the hell of it.

WHo cares what the rules are. Attanasio will pay the fine. THey need to have teh Mets game on teh big board. The 3 million fans this year deserve as much.

Is there really a rule against this, too? The Mets broadcasters just mentioned Miller Park fans watching the game http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

I now know that I have totally warped my entire family.

Not only was I jumping around the living room, but my wife was yelling and my 10 year-old-son and 3-year-old daughter were hooting and hollering right along with us.

My husband and I scared our poor 17 month old daughter - she doesn't quite get what's going on yet http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif.

To keep my kids occupied, we opened up a pack of baseball cards. My 6 year old pulls out a Ryan Braun...coincidence...I think not!!!
Never quoted myself before...but my daughter is now a huge Brewer fan after her new favorite player hit the big homer.

I'm so hoarse...and so happy. I'm so happy for everyone in that clubhouse, that city and on this website...just ASWESOME!!!

Archived