Brewer Fanatic

Game #162 - Brewer Nation, how do you feel ?

AJAY
And no matter what negative thoughts go through your head, or what bad vibes you feel in the early stages of these two important games, know that some diehard fan out there who is no better, no worse, no different from you, has confidence that at the end of the day, Brewers' fans will be pleased with the result.

It went just like I pictured it. What a fantastic day! What a fantastic result! What a great experience being there at Miller Park!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I took a vacation day tomorrow, so I'm literally still drunk. Since the last out of the Mets game. I forgot how great this feeling is.

This team made me proud again, and (happily) proved me wrong, since I predicted they'd lose. Migod, so I love being proven wrong!

Thank you, Ryan...and CC...and Counsell, and Dale, and Seth and Suppan and Prince and Rickie and JJ and everyone else.

Even if we lose to Philadelphia, (which we won't) I'm thrilled with our new direction. The pessimist in me may not be dead, but he's in bad shape.

Thank you, Mark Attanasio, for caring, for investing in a team we can believe in. And thank you, fellas for making what I thought was impossible, possible.

"So if this fruit's a Brewer's fan, his ass gotta be from Wisconsin...(or Chicago)."

I feel great. Still a little buzzed from my celebration with friends earlier at the bar. I work Monday and Tuesday this week. Took vacation days Wednesday, Thursday and Friday a few weeks ago hoping the Brewers would get in. They did, and now I can see the day game Wednesday and I can party like a rockstar without having to worry about getting up for work till Monday the 7th. Go Brewers!

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived