Brewer Fanatic

5/7/06 Brewers (Bush ?) @ Dodgers (Sele), 3:10 PM CST

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the sheets effect.

It looks like since the crew found out that Sheets was not going today they took an early day off.

this was one of the Brewers weakest effort all season.

If sheets is gone for a long time we could be in big trouble missing our #1 #4 Starters.

Seems like Prince Has Also got bitten by the Injury Bug.

The brewers need to find a way to win a close game on the road if they plan to contend for a wild card.

also Doug next plan is to go out and rebuild this pen.

Demaria ,Lehr Fernandez all belong in the Minors

they really stink and must be replaced

Ohka's loss would hurt us if Ben Hendrickson is his long-term replacement for the year. I am not sold at all on Little Ben. He's a minor league pitcher, nothing more nothing less. From the first time I saw him, I knew his stuff would not be able to get out major league hitters consistently.

However, if they wise up and bring up Eveland to take the 5th spot in the rotation, it would allow Dana to get some consistent action and prove he can hang with the big boys and stick with the club long-term. I would feel a lot more confident with Eveland than Hendrickson to take Tomo's spot.

Why is Jared Fernandez on this team??? I know we're down big, but this guy has absolutely no business pitching on a major league team. We better pick it up from here. We're about to get swept by an inferior team.

I know we're down big, but this guy has absolutely no business pitching on a major league team.

We could use this quote for a good majority of the arms in our bullpen. Evidently, Howry and Eyre were the pitchers Doug targeted this winter, but both chose to sign with the Cubbies. You are right, this Fernandez guy proved very early on this year that his "knuckleball" doesn't knuckle enough to get major league hitters out. Pretty sad state the Brewers pitching staff is in right now.

i think we all overestimated this team their Bullpen is just to Shakie and the defense has been fair at best and the hitters have been inconstient at best

If Sheets goes on the Dl the wheels will fall right off

Archived