Brewer Fanatic

5/7/06 Brewers (Bush ?) @ Dodgers (Sele), 3:10 PM CST

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The last thing we need right now is Fielder to miss any time. Who knows what's going on with Benny?? This is staring to be a cause for concern. The Dodgers had lost 5 straight before we came into town. Now, it looks like they'll get the sweep. Next up, a SD team that has won 7 in a row, and then the first place Mets. If we don't turn things around quickly, this could be a hole we may never be able to dig out of. I hate untimely hitting and injuries!!!!!!

Bush is the sacrificial lamb, he's gotta eat up some innings or the bullpen will be a mess this week. Thank God we have a day off tomorrow. Let's hope this is our low point for the year and Prince and Benny won't miss any time.

Well, not a good west coast swing for the Crew, Cubs, Houston, or Cincy. Would've been a great opportunity to gain a few games on these other teams, but the bats were asleep the last few days and clutch hitting and effective bullpen pitching were nonexistent. Gotta hope for a 2 of 3 or a sweep vs. SD to make good of this seemingly dreadful trip.

At least Turnbow is fresh to mop up the 8th inning for us and keep this a 7 run game.

Do I sense a hint of sarcasm? I like it.

Hey Ned, he was useful the last 2 games in the 9th inning wasn't he? Or maybe you really thought Demaria was the best option out there.

Archived