Brewer Fanatic

9/27/08 Cubs (Lilly) at Brewers (Sheets): 2:55 CDT on FOX

hawing
  • Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest, I wish Lou would have started this lineup tomorrow against CC when the Brewers face Marquis. The Cubs regular lineup has hit CC well this year. You still have to be confident that he will get it done, but you'd feel much better about it if the Cubs sat everyone tomorrow instead.

Looking ahead to a potential 1 game playoff, I actually like the way it sets up for the Brewers, should it get to that. The Crew can throw Yovani on 3 days rest, while the Mets would have no choice to but to throw Niese with Santana going today, he wouldn't be an option, neither would Perez who goes tomorrow, or Pelfrey for that matter who pitched on Friday. That is definately advantage Brewers.

Oh well, no choice but to go out and rock Marquis tomorrow, and let the chips fall where they may. Mets fans can't feel real confident with Oliver Perez pitching with the season on the line. Then again, they have rocked Scot Olsen the last two times they have faced him. Should be fun, but hopefully not depressing.

Get used to it brewers19. The entire postseason will be a Cubs slurpfest for as long as they are alive.

Well they didn't have to go out and find a prominent ex-Cub to announce the game. You won't have to deal with that for the rest of the year (I think).

Archived