Brewer Fanatic

9/27/08: Marlins (Nolasco) at Mets (Santana): 12:10 pm / Non-Brewers IGT

bucks2281

Santana threw a career-high 125 pitches on Tuesday night, and will now start on 3 days rest. He's 7-0 with 2.00 ERA in his last 13 starts. He'll battle Florida's Ricky Nolasco, who is 5-1 with 2.82 ERA in his last 11 starts, but has a 6.92 ERA in his last 10 appearances against New York.

Follow the game at mlb.com, hope for the best, and LET'S GO MARLINS!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Once again, I am no meteorologist, but in watching the radar around New York there are some showers moving through right now but there appears to be a clearing in the near future - at least thats how it looked on the radar map I looked at. Didn't look like anything too heavy. Any New Yorkers on here that could confirm or update us??

NO. FLORIDA NEW YORK

1. H. Ramirez, SS J. Reyes, SS

2. J. Baker, C C. Beltran, CF

3. J. Cantu, 1B C. Delgado, 1B

4. J. Willingham, LF D. Wright, 3B

5. D. Uggla, 2B D. Murphy, LF

6. C. Ross, CF R. Martinez, 2B

7. W. Helms, 3B R. Church, RF

8. J. Hermida, RF R. Castro, C

9. R. Nolasco, P J. Santana, P

Once again, I am no meteorologist, but in watching the radar around New York there are some showers moving through right now but there appears to be a clearing in the near future - at least thats how it looked on the radar map I looked at. Didn't look like anything too heavy. Any New Yorkers on here that could confirm or update us??

I live about 20-30 minutes from Shea and it hasn't started raining here yet

1:45

Eastern or Central?

I would imagine Central because the delay was supposed to be pretty brief. Can you imagine if they get the game underway and then about 3 or 4 innings in there is another longer delay and they have to take Santana out? That would be a nightmare for the Mets I would think.

I actually meant eastern. Still shakin out the cobwebs from last nighthttp://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/embarassed.gif

Archived